Two treated for smoke inhalation after Taunton kitchen fire
Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire at a house in Taunton this morning.
Two fire crews from the town were called out to a property in Dover Road shortly before 10.30am.
Firefighters extinguished the frying pan blaze while an ambulance crew treated two occupants.
FREE home energy survey - BEAT THE ENERGY PRICE CRUNCH!View details
Call us on 01271 323309 and book your FREE home energy survey during December. Let us help you reduce your energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
Valid until 20th Dec 2013
Consultation is completely free
No obligation and impartial advice
Contact: 01271 440974
Valid until: Friday, December 20 2013