Fire starts in electrical box
Fire crews were called to a bungalow in Paulton after a fire broke out in an electrical box at the property in the early hours of Sunday.
A call was made just after 5.30am reporting the fire at the address in Wallenge Drive.
A spokesman for Avon Fire and Rescue said electricity company workers attended and a pressure ventilation fan was used to help clear smoke from the property. The fire is thought to have been started accidentally.
Meanwhile, fire crews called to a kitchen fire at a house in Broadway, Chilcompton on Monday found the blaze was out when they arrived.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
Three crews were called to the fire which involved a cooker in the kitchen.
There was minimal damage to the cooker and fire crews inspected the property to make sure it was safe.