One person in hospital after Watchet kitchen fire
One person was treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire at a home in Watchet last night.
Firefighters from Williton and Minehead were called to the property in West Street shortly after 9pm.
The blaze, which had been put out by the time crews arrived, had started in the cooker.
The occupant was given oxygen, before being taken to hospital by ambulance.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014