Two in hospital after ammonia gas leaks from fridge at Minehead home
Two people were taken to hospital this morning after being exposed to ammonia from a leaking fridge at a Minehead home.
Firefighters from the town were joined by a crew from Williton at the property in Parkhouse Road shortly before 9am today.
Crews confirmed a leak of the refrigeration gas, and removed the fridge while using breathing apparatus and a gas detection monitor.
The building was ventilated, and two casualties were treated for immonia inhalation by ambulance staff at the scene before being taken to Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013