Four in hospital after Wellington carbon monoxide poisoning
Four people were taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning after a gas leak at their Wellington home.
Fire crews were sent after a CO alarm activated at the property in Longforth Road at 10pm yesterday.
One person was vomiting when they arrived and firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a gas detection monitor to find extreme high levels of carbon monoxide inside the building.
Ambulance crews treated the four occupants and took them to hospital.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
Gas company officials were also in attendance to make the property safe.