Two crews sent to chimney fire in Chilson Common
A chimney fire at a house in Chilson Common, near South Chard, was extinguished by crews with a stirrup pump and a bucket of water.
Two fire engines were sent to the property shortly before 6pm yesterday.
The flames were confined to the grate inside a wood burner.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013