Fire crews called to electrical fire in Yeovil
Fire crews were called to reports of a fuse box on fire at a home in Yeovil last night.
Two fire appliances attended the scene on Marsh Lane around 11.18pm and found an electric meter on fire.
Crews used CO2 extinguisher to put the flame out.
A Devon and Somerset Fire Service spokesman said damage was confined to the wiring.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
An electrical engineer was called to make the electrics safe.