Fire crews called to Frome's Family Bargains store for smell of burning
Frome firefighters were called to the town's Family Bargains store this afternoon after a smell of burning was reported.
Crews from Frome and Warminster were sent to the store on Station Approach shortly after 2.30pm to investigate what was believed to be an overloaded electrical circuit.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman confirmed that the smell of burning was caused by a smouldering power supply, and left the incident in the hands of electrical engineers.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013