Fire breaks out at Musgrove Park Hospital
A fire broke out in the post room of Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton on Saturday.
The aerial fire crew from Taunton and crews from Minehead and Wellington were called to the hospital when the alarms were sounded.
Crews were called out at around 7.40pm on Saturday, November 2. They worked to put out the blaze in the post room of the old building at Musgrove Park Hospital. The fire was out by 8.30pm. It is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault. The post room was left badly damaged.