Ten best things to do this week: October 3 to 10
1. Get your tickets ready for Wells' Festival of Literature.
2. Hear why art critic, writer and commentator Brian Sewell is The Outsider at Strode Theatre on Sunday.
3. Check out the 13th Choral Pilgrimage as Harry Christophers and The Sixteen come to Wells Cathedral on Thursday, October 10.
FREE home energy survey - BEAT THE ENERGY PRICE CRUNCH!View details
Call us on 01271 323309 and book your FREE home energy survey during December. Let us help you reduce your energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
Valid until 20th Dec 2013
Consultation is completely free
No obligation and impartial advice
Contact: 01271 440974
Valid until: Friday, December 20 2013
4. Mosh to former Glastonbury band Ozric Tentacles at Bristol Bierkeller on Thursday, October 10.
5. Hurry to get one of the few tickets left for The Blues Band at Strode Theatre in Street on Wednesday.
6. Hear a mighty tale called Hunting the Giant's Daughter from Adverse Camber at The Red Brick Buildings in Glastonbury on Friday, October 11.
7. Catch White House Down or When The Dragon Swallowed The Sun at Wells Film Centre and Strode Theatre in our film guide.
8. Learn how to make Savoy fish rolls with spelt salad ahead of Wells food festival.
9. Have a slap-up meal at Goodfellows in Wells.
10. Be spoilt for choice like The Einstein Quiz in Wells amongst our bumper listings and gig guide.