Woman treated with oxygen after fire at house near Wells
An elderly woman had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire inside her home near Wells.
Fire appliances from Shepton Mallet, Paulton and Radstock attended the small fire inside the house at Hay Street, Ston Easton at 8.30 yesterday morning.
The woman was treated with oxygen at the scene and then was tended to by paramedics.
The fire was started accidentally.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013