Woman treated after Yeovil house fire
A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Yeovil.
Two fire appliances were called to a semi-detached, three storey property on The Avenue just after 6.50pm on Friday (September 7) evening where they found a fire in an upstairs bedroom.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire before ventilating the home.
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset fire service said: "One female casualty was treated by ambulance crews for smoke inhalation."