Washing machine electrical fault started Frome kitchen fire
An electrical fault in a washing machine sparked a house fire near Frome last night.
Two fire crews from the town were called to a property at West Woodlands at around 9.30pm.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said the house was heavily smoke-logged, but confirmed that the small fire had only caused slight damage to the kitchen.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013