Tumble dryer sparks garage fire in Litton
Three fire crews battled a blaze in a garage of a home near Wells this morning.
Firefighters from Radstock, Paulton and Wells were called to the blaze at Short Lane, Litton, shortly before 8.30am.
The fire had spread to the roof of the garage by the time the crews arrived.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the fire had started accidentally in a tumble dryer, which had then spread to a freezer.
Dyson DC50i - Bagless upright vacuum cleaner - BALL Technology -...View details
Terms: LIMITED STOCK OFFER. FREE delivery to most UK postcodes - Next working day dispatch.
Contact: 01664 491439
Valid until: Monday, May 27 2013