Toxic chemical alert after mercury spill in Wells
Fire crews donned full chemical protection suits after a resident's barometer fell off the wall and spilt toxic mercury at a home in Wells.
They consulted scientific experts who advised them to take the precautions before removing the liquid metal and contaminated articles from the property in Carlton Mews.
It happened around midday today and nobody was hurt.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013