Taunton wardrobe blaze was deliberate, says fire service
Firefighters extinguished a wardrobe deliberately set alight at a home in Taunton.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel jet to put out the flames on the first floor of a house in Grays Road around midnight last night.
Police also attended the incident but nobody was hurt.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: "The fire was involving a wardrobe which had been deliberately ignited.
Terms: Limited Stock Offer . FREE Delivery to most UK postcodes.
Contact: 01664 491439
Valid until: Tuesday, May 28 2013
"All persons were accounted for."