Taunton property damaged after morning cooker fire
Firefighters in Taunton were called to a kitchen fire at a property this morning.
There were reports that a person was still inside the burning building at Lime Crescent shortly before 11am, but Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service confirmed that the occupants were outside and safe.
A fire service spokesman said the fire started accidentally within a cooker, and that council representatives were expected to board up the damaged property.
Create the wow factor in your new kitchen by taking advantage of this fantastic NEFF promotion. Simply buy four Neff appliances and you can purchase a Neff dishwasher for half price.
Terms: Excludes warming drawers & accessories
Contact: 01458 550009
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013