Taunton industrial estate unit evacuated after fire breaks out
A unit at a Taunton industrial estate was evacuated this morning after a fire broke out in a generator room.
Two fire crews from the town were called to the industrial estate at Cornishway West, Galmington, at around 9.30am today.
Firefighters confirmed the blaze had been extinguished by the time they arrived, and that it had started accidentally in a server inverter.
FREE home energy survey - BEAT THE ENERGY PRICE CRUNCH!View details
Call us on 01271 323309 and book your FREE home energy survey during December. Let us help you reduce your energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
Valid until 20th Dec 2013
Consultation is completely free
No obligation and impartial advice
Contact: 01271 440974
Valid until: Friday, December 20 2013