Taunton flat damaged by microwave oven fire
A fire in a microwave oven caused heavy smoke logging at a flat in Taunton.
Two crews from Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service were called to an alarm at the home in The Mount at 5.35pm yesterday.
Firefighters wearing breathing sets discovered the source of the smoke in the microwave, which was out on arrival.
They used ventilation equipment to disperse the smoke from the property.
FREE home energy survey - BEAT THE ENERGY PRICE CRUNCH!View details
Call us on 01271 323309 and book your FREE home energy survey during December. Let us help you reduce your energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
Valid until 20th Dec 2013
Consultation is completely free
No obligation and impartial advice
Contact: 01271 440974
Valid until: Friday, December 20 2013