OAP suffers smoke inhalation in Wellington blaze
An elderly householder was treated by ambulance crews for smoke inhalation after a fire in a range cooker at her home.
Firefighters were called to the property in Wellington Hill, Wellington, at 11.55am today to find the flames had been put out.
The building was smoke-logged, so crews ventilated the premises and called for medical assistance.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014