Man treated for smoke inhalation after Bathpool microwave fire
A man was treated for smoke inhalation after being rescued from a fire at his home in Taunton early this morning.
Firefighters from the town were called to the property in Bridgwater Road, Bathpool, shortly after 1am.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said one casualty was led to safety and was treated at the scene by ambulance staff.
The accidental fire involved a microwave, and caused smoke damage to the kitchen.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013