Man rescued from late night Taunton flat fire
A man was treated for smoke inhalation after being rescued from a flat fire in Taunton in the early hours of this morning.
Two fire crews from the town were called out to the blaze in a first floor flat on Selworthy Road shortly after 3.30am.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the flat was smoke-logged, and that crews led the man to safety before calling for an ambulance.
Firefighters extinguished the blaze, which was believed to have been caused by food left unattended on a cooker.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013