Man rescued from Bridgwater flat after late might cooker fire
A man was rescued from his smoke-filled flat in Somerset after a late night cooker fire.
Firefighters from Bridgwater pulled the man from his flat on Old Taunton Road after a 999 call shortly after 10pm on Tuesday.
They had arrived to find a strong smell of cooking fumes outside the building and gained access through an open window.
The fire, which started on the cooker and is believed to have been accidental, was doused with one jet.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Crews also used a pressure ventilator to clear to property of smoke. The man was treated at the scene by paramedics.