Man fears electronic cigarette caused fire
A DISTRAUGHT Yeovil man who watched his home go up in flames has claimed an electronic cigarette "could have killed him".
The 26 year old came home to discover a fire was raging at his Earle Street home earlier this month.
Two firefighters were injured in the incident which also destroyed thousands of pounds' worth of clothes and possessions. The blaze was caused when an electric cigarette caught alight while charging in his bedroom.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014