Man caught up in unit fire
A man suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation was taken to hospital following a fire at a unit on Westfield Industrial Estate last Thursday.
The 57-year-old was working at the site when the fire broke out.
Firefighters from Paulton and Radstock wearing breathing apparatus used a high pressure hose reel to extinguish the blaze.
The man was provided with oxygen therapy by crews before being taken to hospital as a precaution.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Although the fire caused only minor damage it caused the business to become smoke-logged.