Light cause of fire
AN electrical fire at a village primary school was attended by three fire crews last week.
Appliances from Street, Glastonbury and Martock were mobilised to High Ham Primary School after there was a smell of burning at 5pm on Friday.
The fire crews discovered a fire within a light fitting and isolated the electrical supply.
They then used small tools and a thermal image camera to make sure the school was safe.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014