Get your Glastonbury Festival 2014 tickets on Sunday
ANTICIPATION is building. Telephone lines are being kept clear and multiple computers are ready to boot up. Glastonbury Festival 2014 tickets go on sale Sunday, October 6, at 9am.
The 15,000 coach + tickets sold out within 15 minutes on Thursday night - that's 1,000 tickets per minute.
And if previous years are anything to go by the next batch of 120,000 standard weekend tickets will go very quickly.
Only those who registered with Glastonbury Festivals by 11.59pm on Monday, September 30, can apply.
Tickets cost £210 plus a £5 booking fee. Tickets are limited to six per person, and registration numbers will be needed, along with a £50 deposit per ticket on October 6.
Tickets are needed for ages 13 and up.
The remaining balance of £160 plus that £5 booking fee will be due in the first week of April 2014, plus a £7 postage fee.
So get ready to call 0844 412 4635 (or +44 1159 934 183) or visit glastonbury.seetickets.com at 9am on Sunday, October 6.
see our Related Aricles section bottom right for Glastonbury Festival ticket build-up news.
Some FAQs from Glastonbury Festival:
DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS FOR GETTING A TICKET?
- Make sure you have all your registration details (including postcodes) ready and checked in advance, and that there are sufficient cleared funds on the card you intend to use to book, and that you know all the security information for that card.
- Be persistent and patient – there are likely to be more people trying to buy tickets than there are tickets available, which would mean that not everyone who wants a ticket will be able to book one. But the longer you try the more likely you are to get a ticket, so don't give up after the first half an hour.
- If you’re booking online, stick to one tab, in one window, so you can focus on entering your details without confusing your browser or getting timed out. (Once you’re on the booking site you get 20 minutes to submit all your details; so if you have lots of tabs refreshing the same page, the clock will start as soon as the first one of those tabs hits the site, which may have been a window you weren’t keeping an eye on.)
IF I BOOK A COACH PACKAGE WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- Your coach travel tickets will be sent out to you in advance, but your Festival tickets will not be handed out until you’re on the coach on the way to the Festival (to ensure everyone travels on the coach they have booked).
I'VE MOVED HOUSE, CAN I UPDATE MY ADDRESS?
- Yes, as long as you still have access to your registered email address you can edit your address details online here. Alternatively, you can provide your new address for your tickets to be delivered to when submitting your payment (this won't change the details on your registration though)
WHAT IF I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS I USED TO REGISTER?
- You can't edit your email address, but you can provide an alternative email address for you confirmation email to be sent to when submitting the payment for your ticket. This won't change the details on your registration, but you will get your ticket. (And we'd recommend you setting up a new registration, with the correct email address, for next year.)
WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING THE FESTIVAL WITH A DISABILITY?
- Full information about the Festival’s access facilities is available here.
WHEN WILL THE HEADLINERS / LINE-UP BE ANNOUNCED?
- There are no plans to reveal the headliners or line-up before 2014.