'Gas leak' fear at Bishops Hull house was electrical fire
Firefighters called out to investigate reports of a gas leak at a home in Bishops Hull last night discovered it was actually an electrical fire.
Two fire crews from Taunton were alerted to a possible gas leak and smoke at a property in Lavender Close shortly before 7.30pm.
On arrival, crews confirmed that gas was not involved, and that the fire was within an electric box in the property's roof space.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013