Firefighters tackle flat blaze in Yeovil
Firefighters wearing breathing sets extinguished a blaze at a first-floor flat in Huish, Yeovil.
Three crews were called to the property at 6pm yesterday to find smoke issuing from the building.
They used two hose reel jets to put out the flames which broke out in the sitting room before using a ventilation fan to clear the smoke.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said the cause was believed to be accidental.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014