Firefighters respond to smell of burning at Chard house
Firefighters were called to Bishopswood in Chard on Sunday by a homeowner concerned about the smell of burning in their property.
Crews arrived just before 6pm and found no immediate sign of fire but on further investigation they discovered a fire within the chimney.
Firefighters extinguished the small blaze using specialist chimney equipment.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013