Firefighters respond to smell of burning at Chard house
Firefighters were called to Bishopswood in Chard on Sunday by a homeowner concerned about the smell of burning in their property.
Crews arrived just before 6pm and found no immediate sign of fire but on further investigation they discovered a fire within the chimney.
Firefighters extinguished the small blaze using specialist chimney equipment.
FREE home energy survey - BEAT THE ENERGY PRICE CRUNCH!View details
Call us on 01271 323309 and book your FREE home energy survey during December. Let us help you reduce your energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
Valid until 20th Dec 2013
Consultation is completely free
No obligation and impartial advice
Contact: 01271 440974
Valid until: Friday, December 20 2013