Firefighters called after tractor fire spreads to barn
Firefighters tackled a blaze in a Banwell barn which started when a tractor caught alight.
Three crews from Weston-super-Mare tackled the flames at the barn at 5.30pm yesterday, where a quantity of corn was being stored along with cylinders of propane gas.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled the blaze with hoses and a jet and 10 litres of foam were also used.
The propane gas cylinders were not affected by the fire, which was not believed to have been started deliberately.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014