Electric fault sparked Weston-super-Mare solicitor office fire drama
Firefighters had to break their way into a solicitors’ office after a fire broke out on the top floor.
Crews were called to Gordon and Penney solicitors in the centre of Weston-super-Mare at 11.25pm on Friday following reports that smoke was billowing from the top floor of the three-storey building.
After forcing the front door to get into the building, crews wearing breathing apparatus used high pressure hose reels to extinguish the blaze.
The building was empty at the time of the blaze and it is understood the fire was caused by a freak electrical fault.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013