Dryer blaze rips through home
FIRE tore through a garage and house this week leaving sentimental pictures and family memorabilia destroyed.
The home on Roman Way, Glastonbury, went up in smoke after a tumble dryer caught fire just minutes after it was put on.
Fire crews battled the blaze for hours before managing to control and put out the flames.
For the full story, see page 3.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014