Crews tackle fire in Paulton bungalow
Fire crews were called to a bungalow in Paulton after a fire broke out in an electrical box at the property in the early hours of Sunday.
A call was made just after 5.30am reporting the fire at the address in Wallenge Drive.
A spokesman for Avon Fire and Rescue said: "Two fire fighters wore breathing apparatus. One high pressure hose reel was used and a dry powder extinguisher.
"The electricity board was asked to attend. A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to help clear smoke from the property. The fire is thought to have been accidentally started."
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013