Crews called to chimney fire near Yeovil
Fire crews were called to a chimney fire near Yeovil last night.
One appliance from Yeovil attended the property at The Glebe, Queen Camel, around 8pm, where they found a chimney fire involving an open fire in the hearth.
They used chimney gear to extinguish the flames.
Enjoy one free child admission with a full paying adult ticket.
Terms: Not to be used in conjunction with any discounted ticket or special ticket offer. No cash alternative. Excludes Bank Holidays and Bank Holiday Weekends. Ref: This is Bristol Website Voucher
Contact: 01963 400330
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014