Chimney set on fire at house in Bruton
A woodburner caused a chimney to set on fire at a house in Bruton this morning.
One fire crew from Wincanton attended the fire at North Brewham at 8.43am.
Firefighters put out the fire using chimney gear from the hearth. The fire was contained in the chimney.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014