Chimney fire put out by crews in Pawlett
Firefighters extinguished a chimney blaze at a home near Bridgwater.
Crews were called at 10.30pm last night to reports of sparks from the top of the property in Chapel Road, Pawlett, and discovered flames from the open fire had got out of control.
They put it out with chimney gear and small tools from the grate.
FREE home energy survey - BEAT THE ENERGY PRICE CRUNCH!View details
Call us on 01271 323309 and book your FREE home energy survey during December. Let us help you reduce your energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
Valid until 20th Dec 2013
Consultation is completely free
No obligation and impartial advice
Contact: 01271 440974
Valid until: Friday, December 20 2013