Chimney blaze prompts 999 call
Firefighters on a ladder extinguished a chimney blaze at a property near Yeovil this afternoon.
One crew from Castle Cary was called to the fire in Church Road, Sparkford, at 3.30pm today.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014