Chimney fire in Pibsbury, near Langport
A HOME was heavily smoke logged after a chimney caught fire near Huish Episcopi last week.
Fire crews were called to a home in Pibsbury when the flue of a gas fire chimney caught fire on Friday, April 19.
Fire fighters from Somerton attended the incident at around 6.40pm after the crew from Martock called for additional manpower.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue said the lounge of the property was heavily smoke logged due to a blockage in the flue.
They put out the fire from the hearth and the fire service believe the cause of the fire to be accidental.