Chimney fire in Charlton Musgrove
Firefighters extinguished a chimney fire at a home in Charlton Musgrove, near Wincanton.
One crew was called to the property in Rectory Lane at 10.30am today.
They removed a wood-burning stove and used chimney gear to put out the flames.
FREE home energy survey - BEAT THE ENERGY PRICE CRUNCH!View details
Call us on 01271 323309 and book your FREE home energy survey during December. Let us help you reduce your energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
Valid until 20th Dec 2013
Consultation is completely free
No obligation and impartial advice
Contact: 01271 440974
Valid until: Friday, December 20 2013