Car catches fire in Stoke-sub-Hambdon garage
A car caught fire in a garage in Stoke-sub-Hambdon yesterday afternoon.
Two fire crews from Martock attended the property in North Street shortly before 2.30pm.
The blaze, which was out by the time firefighters arrived at the scene, had started in the vehicle's engine.
Crews carried out safety checks and ventilated the property, and confirmed the fire started accidentally.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013