Breakfast threat sees firefighters climb through window
FIREFIGHTERS climbed through a window after a forgotten breakfast bubbled away on the hob.
Smoke from Glebelands in Nunney at 10.25am worried neighbours so much one shut off the external gas supply to stop the risk of the kitchen bursting into flames.
Once inside, the crew removed an unattended pan of food from the hob to open air and made the area safe, ventilating smoke from the kitchen.
No persons were involved or injured and damage was slight, confined to the kitchen.
FREE WHEATGERM WITH EVERY POND HEATER www.blagdon-water-gardens.c...View details
Protect your pond fish this winter. Purchase the resun 100w pond heater £39.99 from www.blagdon-water-gardens.co.uk and we will give you a pot of Tetra wheatgerm 1l winter fishfood worth £4.99 FREE
Contact: 01934 316673
Valid until: Friday, February 28 2014