Blaze seriously damages Chard house
Firefighters tackled a blaze that caused severe damage to a house in Chard.
Five fire engines and an aerial ladder platform were sent to the three-storey, mid-terrace property in Victoria Avenue after smoke started billowing from the front door and chimney at 4.50pm yesterday.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the flames using four jets.
Police, ambulance crews, Western Power officials, and the Red Cross fire and emergency support service were also mobilised.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
The fire started on the ground floor and the cause was discovered to be accidental.